Blog Archive

Sunday 2 October 2011

Crazy Stupid Love movie review

"At fortysomething, straight-laced Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the dream-good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily (Julianne Moore), has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his "perfect" life quickly unravels. Worse, in today's single world, Cal, who hasn't dated in decades, stands out as the epitome of un-smooth. Now spending his free evenings sulking alone at a local bar, the hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protégé to handsome, thirtysomething player Jacob Palmer (Ryan Gosling)." - Event Cinemas






I saw C.S.L on Friday night, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It has a great cast, who all have their own presence on screen. I think that if there were a different cast, the film would not have been as funny, or as good as balancing the humour and sadness that surrounds the character Cal, who is in the middle of a separation with his wife.


I loved the character of Robbie Weaver, played by Jonah BoBo. He was absolutely hilarious- the funniest person in the film in my opinion!. Robbies crush on his older babysitter made for good humour in the movie, and his constant expressions of Love were so so funny!


Crazy Stupid Love has only just opened in Australia, and I recommend it 100%!


<3 Nee-Nee

1 comment:

  1. Awww Nat this looks so good! I think Paul and I will have to go and see it :) xx

    ReplyDelete