Blog Archive

Friday 23 September 2011

Turquoise- get back to nature!

Turquoise is a stunning colour that just pops in summer! It can suit any skin tone- from a casper the ghost complexion right through to snooki's orange glow!
The best thing of all is that you don't have to pay a fortune to incorporate turquoise into your collection.  Here are some of my favourite turquoise accessories I have been wearing lately:

Turquoise necklace from EQUIP $16.95 www.equipyourself.com.au


Turquoise bracelet set FOREVER NEW $24.95 www.forevernew.com.au


My genuine turquoise ring that my mother bought me from Rhodes, Greece 
Turquoise SHATTER by OPI- www.opi.com


Turquoise is a beautiful colour that can be worn in any outfit, wether you choose a skirt, shirt, or accessories like me. Main thing to remember is that less is more!

<3 Nee-Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment